Mrs. Paul's Lightly Breaded Flounder Fillets Nutritional Analysis and Facts

160Calories

Per Serving

Number of Calories: Based on 1 fillet serving

  • Calories: 160
  • Fat: 7g
  • Carbs: 11g
  • Protein: 11g

Nutritional Value and Information

  • How many calories are in 1 serving?

    Containing 160 calories, 1 serving has approximately the same quantity of calories as 152.38 g of baked or broiled oysters, 0.48 can white tuna fish, and 109.59 g of salmon.

    Overall Score

    Modest

  • How many carbs are in 1 serving?

    This item has less carbs than almost 77 percent of all foods in our database. But, this item has a immoderate amount of carbs compared to foods in the same food group. Here, around 31% of foods in this food group have a greater ratio of carbs to calories. 3.67% of your daily recommended value will be met by this specific serving size. With a carbs/calorie ratio of 27.5%, this food has a typical level of carbs (it has the same amount as foods like mussels, caesar dressing and pine nuts).

    Overall Score

    Modest

    Alternatives: Orange Roughly Fillet (Trader Joe's), Premium Salmon Patties (Trader Joe's), Smoked Kippered Herring (King Oscar)

  • How much cholesterol are in 1 serving?

    This specific food has the same degree of cholesterol as foods like scones, lattes and ravioli at 46.88 mg for every 300 calories, which is a immoderate amount. This food has a safe degree of cholesterol compared to foods in its food group. Here, approximately 78% of foods in this food group have a greater ratio of cholesterol to calories. On the other hand, around 22% of all foods among all food groups have a greater ratio of cholesterol to calories. 8.33% of your daily recommended value of cholesterol will be achieved by 1 serving.

    Overall Score

    High

    Alternatives: Salmon Bowl with Teriyaki Sauce (Large) (Tokyo Joe's), Grilled Shrimp Bowl (Large) (Tokyo Joe's), Lobster Lover's Dream (Red Lobster)

  • How much protein are in 1 serving?

    Having a high quantity of protein containing 20.63 g for every 300 calories, it is around the same amt as roast beef, paella and halibut. Compared to foods in the same food group, this specific food has a respectable quantity of protein. Here, approximately 71% of foods in this food group have a greater ratio of protein to calories. However, this specific food has less protein than around 18% of all foods we analyzed. For a healthy female, 11 g is 22% of your daily recommended limit of protein.

    Overall Score

    Very High

    Alternatives: Lemon Basil Salmon (Uno Chicago Grill), Fish Steaks in Soybean Oil (Beach Cliff), Shrimp With Smoked Uncured Bacon & Cherry Tomatoes (Waterfront Bistro)

  • How much saturated fat are in 1 serving?

    Compared to foods in the same food group (fish and seafood), this specific food has a unreasonable amount of saturated fat. Here, almost 76% of other foods in this food group have a lower saturated fat/calories ratio. Likewise, about 59% of all foods in our entire system have a lower saturated fat/calories ratio. Having a considerable amt of saturated fat with a saturated fat/calorie ratio of 11.25%, it is around the same degree as papayas, paella and broth.

    Overall Score

    Moderate

    Alternatives: Chunk Light Tuna in Oil (Kroger), Atlantic Cod (Red Lobster), Bay Scallops (The Fishin' Co.)

  • How much sodium are in 1 serving?

    Around 65 percent of all foods we analyzed have a greater sodium ratio. Likewise, compared to foods in its food group, this food has a ordinary quantity of sodium. In this case, at most 17% of other foods in this food group have a lower sodium percentage. For a healthy male, 150 mg is 6.25% of your daily recommended consumption. Having a fair amt of sodium with a sodium/calorie ratio of 93.75%, it has the same degree as frozen yogurt, fritters and chilaquiles.

    Overall Score

    Moderate

    Alternatives: Shrimp with Lobster Sauce (P.F. Chang's), Tortilla Crusted Tilapia (BJ's), Grilled Shrimp Bowl (Large) (Tokyo Joe's)

  • How much sugars are in 1 serving?

    Compared to foods in the same food group (fish and seafood), this food has a immoderate amount of sugar. Here, approximately 35 percent of foods in this food group have a greater ratio of sugar to calories. But, nearly 77% of all foods in our system have a greater sugar/calories ratio. Having a reasonable degree of sugar with a sugar/calorie ratio of 2.5%, it is around the same quantity as vegetable oil, brazil nuts and oysters. 2.5% of your daily recommended intake of sugar will be achieved by this food/serving size.

    Overall Score

    Modest

    Alternatives: Whiting (Fish) (Mixed Species), Outback Combo Griller - Chicken & Shrimp (Outback Steakhouse), Abalone Type Locos Shellfish (Roland)