HCG Diet Recipes > Desserts > Hcg Diet Apple Crisp Recipe
- Apples (1.0 medium (2-3/4'' dia) (approx 3 per lb))
- Lemon Juice (0.5 lemon yields)
- Water (3.0 tsp)
- Zsweet All Natural Sweetener (2.0 tsp)
- Traditional Breadsticks (1.0 breadsticks)
- Nutmeg (Ground) (0.25 tsp)
- Cinnamon (0.5 tsp)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (0.25 tsp)
A nice warm treat. Tastes like apple pie. Yummy! This recipe includes 1 t of your allowed 1 T milk for the day as well as your grissini and fruit portion for one meal.
- Preheat the oven to 400 before putting the dish.
- Peel, core, and slice/chop apple (you can grate it if desired) then place apples in small baking dish.
- Cover the apples with 1/2 small lemon, zsweet or splenda, water and few dashes of cinnamon. Mix lightly until well coated.
- Grind grissini (breadsticks) to powder. You can make use of coffee grinder or food processor.
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice and grassini powder into bowl.
- Add milk in 1/4 increments until you get a slightly moist crumbly texture.
- Sprinkle on top of the apple filling and bake covered for about 20 mins.
- Uncover the dish and broil for 1-2 mins to make topping crisp. Serve right away. Enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving