Dukan Diet Recipes > Side dishes > Dukan Diet Attack Phase Chicken And Egg Salad Recipe
- Smoked Chicken Breast (slice and skinless) (150.0 g)
- Spring Onion (chopped) (0.25 cup)
- Hard boiled eggs (2.0 pcs)
- Fat Free Yogurt (1.0 tbsp)
- Dijon Mustard (1.0 tsp)
- Chives (1.0 tbsp of chopped)
- Balsamic Vinegar (1.0 tbsp)
If you’re looking for a perfect chicken salad for your dukan diet, this simple and yummy recipe is fitted for the job. Prepare it in a just a snap!
- Slice the spring onion in thin strips.
- Prepare dressing by mixing yogurt, mustard, balsamic vinegar, and chives. Stir until blended well.
- Put strips of spring onion over a plate then add pieces of chicken breast, eggs cut in quarters, and drizzle dressing all over.
- Sprinkle some chives and ground pepper. Season with salt.
- Tips: When cutting an onion spring, start at cutting in halves and then cut each half again by half length way. From each quarter cut thin strips.
When the onion spring smells very strong, soak them at least 15 minutes in a cold water. This will gently eliminate the strong odor of onion.
When boiling eggs, put them in a single layer pan then cover it with an inch or two of cold water. Add a vinegar to prevent egg whites from running out and salt to prevent eggs from cracking.
Remove eggs from the pan when done by spooning them or draining out the hot water and placing them in a bowl of ice water. Once cooled, strain the water from the eggs.
When cooking your chicken breast, always remember not to overcooked it. Overdone chicken will make the texture tough and dry, less of moisture.
Cooked the chicken depending on how the chicken looks and feels and not how it was indicated in the recipe. Most chicken cuts in different structure so sometimes the length of time in which it cook varies.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving