Medifast Recipes > Main dishes > Medifast Baked Eggs With Spinach Recipe
- Butter Cooking Spray (0.333333333333333 second spray)
- Spinach - Raw (1.0 cup)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Eggs (1.0 egg)
- Unsalted Butter Stick (1.0 pat)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
Here's a healthy and delicious meal for your Medifast diet. This is filled with appetizing ingredients that will surely fill your hungry tummies!
- Bring water to a boil over high heat. Add in spinach and cook for 2 minutes or until it’s bright green.
- Drain spinach and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray ramekins with cooking spray.
- Place a bed of spinach on the ramekins then add a tsp of unsalted butter.
- Top with two eggs and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Share and Enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving