17 Day Diet Recipes > Main dishes > 17 Day Diet Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
- Cauliflower (1.0 cup)
- Egg (1.0)
- Mozzarella Cheese (1.0 cheese curd)
- Fennel (0.5 tsp)
- Oregano (1.0 tsp of ground)
- Parsley (1.0 tbsp)
- Pizza Sauce (0.25 cup)
Here’s a delicious and healthy nosh made for those who want to satisfy their pizza cravings. A worry-free indulgence on eating more because fewer calories are acquired after eating!
- Preheat the oven to 450 Fahrenheit.
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the cauliflower, egg, and mozzarella then press equally on the pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes, remove pan from oven.
- Spread the sauce on the crust then add other toppings.
- Slice and serve immediately!
- Tips: The secret for making your pizza crust a success is doing the right thing with the main dough ingredient. I will teach you on how to properly create a perfect crust from cauliflower rice with these techniques:
Rinse the raw cauliflowers with water, and drain.
Add the cauliflowers on a food processor and blend until a rice-like texture is achieved.
Heat a large pan with an inch of water and bring to boil.
Add the cauliflower rice and let it covered for 4-5 minutes, drain in a strainer.
Put the cauliflower rice in a clean, thin dishtowel and squeeze until excess moisture is out.
You can have now the cauliflower rice ready to be mix with the other dough ingredients for your pizza crust!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving