HCG Diet Recipes > Appetizers > Hcg Diet Chicken Chili Recipe
- Chicken (3.0 oz, with bone)
- Tomatoes, red, ripe, raw (149g) (1.0 (large))
- Onions - Raw (0.5 cup of chopped)
- Garlic (1.0 clove)
- Cumin (1.0 tsp)
- Chili Powder (0.33 tbsp)
- Cilantro (Coriander) (1.0 oz)
- Water (1.0 cup (8 fl oz))
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
A simple way to make a delicious spicy chicken for your HCG diet. This tastes great served with grilled veggie or Grissini Bread stick.
- Set the stove on a medium high heat with a medium saucepan on top of it.
- Put 1/2 cup of water, salt and pepper bring to boil then add chicken and cook till done.
- Add diced onion, garlic and spices and cook until chicken is well browned.
- Reduce heat to low and add tomatoes. When tomatoes are soft mash them with a wooden spoon to release juices.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste or water to get the desired taste and let simmer then garnish with cilantro. Serve hot!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving