Dukan Diet Recipes > Main dishes > Dukan Diet Chocolate Oat Bran Muffin Recipe
- oat bran (2.0 oz)
- Corn flour, masa, enriched, white (0.5 oz)
- No Calorie Sweetener (30.0 tsp)
- Baking Powder (2.2 tsp)
- Fat Free Milk (1.0 cup)
- Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened) (0.33 cup)
- Vanilla Extract (1.0 tsp)
- egg (2.0 (70g))
- wheat bran (1.0 oz)
If you love chocolate muffins and is looking for a high fiber recipe which will surely satisfy your sugar cravings, look no further than to this chocolate oat bran muffin for your Dukan diet. Just to give you an idea about a few ingredients in case you're not familiar with whole wheat flour, it is a type of flour milled from the entire whole wheat berry so it still has its bran or fiber and its germ rich in oil, protein, iron and vitamins. Oat bran on the other hand, is well known for its healthy benefits of lowering blood cholesterol.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C and put the rack at the center of the oven. Line your muffin trays with cupcake paper or spray with non stick oil to avoid muffins from sticking to your pan.
- Using a large bowl, stir together the wheat bran, corn flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Using another bowl whisk together the lightly beaten egg, vanilla extract and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir gently just until moistened. The batter should be quite thin.
- Ladle or pour the batter into non stick muffin tins and bake for about 10-15 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Afterwards, remove from the oven and place on a wire rack then allow to cool slightly before serving. Makes six servings. Enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving