P90X Recipes > Main dishes > P90x Crockpot Turkey Chili Recipe
- Chickpeas (undrained) (14.0 1/2 oz)
- Kidney Beans (undrained) (14.0 1/2 oz)
- Tomato, diced (1.0 cup)
- Tomato Sauce (16.0 oz)
- Chili Powder (1.0 tsp)
- Garlic (1.0 clove)
- Carrots (chopped) (2.0 pcs)
- Zucchini - Raw (1.0 cup of chopped)
- Fat-free Ground Turkey Breast (20.0 oz)
This is a simple chili recipe that you can have in the slow cooker and leave about all day!
- Cook turkey and onion in the pan over medium heat.
- Remove excess oil from turkey.
- Prepare the chopped carrots and zucchini.
- Put all remaining ingredients to the crock pot and cook on high for 6-8 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve and keep leftovers!
- Facts: Turkey is high is a good source of nutrients like protein, selenium, niacin, vitamin B6 and the amino acid tryptothan. It’s also a high in zinc and vitamin B12. Turkey’s skinless white meat is an excellent high-protein, low-fat food. It decreases cholesterol, serves as immune booster, testosterone booster, and prevents insomnia because it contains amino acid tryptophan. However the health benefits of turkey will only be seen by moderation consumption.
- Facts: Leftover foods must be put in the fridge between two hours of serving to reduce the chance of food-borne illnesses because bacteria develop rapidly at room temperature. Place them in the refrigerator as soon as you're done with them. Studies say cold temperatures slow the rate of bacteria growth. For bigger items, such as large quantities of food, refrigerate in several shallow containers rather than large clumps. That way, the food will cool evenly and more quickly without a big clump.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving