Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Attack Phase Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Reduced Fat Cream Cheese (32.0 tbsp)
- Eggs (3.0 egg)
- Splenda Sweetener (3.0 packet)
- Sugar Free Strawberry Jello (1.0 package)
This strawberry cheesecake recipe will definitely satisfy your craving without worrying about piling on the calories. Have a guilt-free strawberry cheesecake now by following these simple steps.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Have all the ingredients at room temperature. Use a mixer to combine the cream cheese, eggs, and sweetener.
- Mix all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth. Pour the mixture into an 8” round, at least 3” deep and oven proof tin.
- Bake it for about 30 to 40 minutes, until the liquid in the center has dried. To check if it’s well done, insert a long toothpick or a bamboo skewer in the center of the cheesecake.
- If it comes out clean then the cheesecake is ready. Use an oven glove and take it out from the oven.
- Pop it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours. Slice the pie and allow a 2-in allowance in between slices, if it falls apart, don’t worry.
- In a separate container, pour hot water and mix the sugar free jello to add flavor, color and moist texture to make it more appealing to the eye. Stir it and pour it over the pie and put it back into the fridge for at least 4 hours. Serve it and enjoy!
- Tips: You can also try lemon, lime or raspberry sugar free jello instead if strawberry if desired.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving