Dukan Diet Recipes > Side dishes > Dukan Diet Bbq Sauce Recipe
- Canadian Bacon (2.0 slice)
- Onions - Raw (1.0 small)
- Garlic Powder (0.25 tsp)
- Tomato Paste (0.8 cup)
- Diet Coke Caffeine Free Cola (Fridge Pack) (1.0 can)
- Tomato Catsup (0.25 cup)
- Mustard (6.0 tsp)
- Worcestershire Sauce (1.0 tbsp)
- Cloves (Ground) (1.0 tsp)
If you're looking for an alternative to high-sugar commercial BBQ sauce, this is the perfect alternative.
- Begin by frying the bacon in a sauce pan. Once finished, cut into very small pieces.
- Add the onion to the bacon and cook over medium heat for another 2-5 minutes until soft. Add the garlic to the pot and continue to cook until flavors have blended.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, adding water if necessary to desired consistency. Stir thoroughly to make sure it's well combined.
- Next, simmer for 20-30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary and then remove from heat to cool before placing in a package. If desired you may also add a bit of sweetener at this point to meet taste preferences.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving