Dukan Diet Recipes > Main dishes > Dukan Diet Beef Stew Recipe
- Beef Top Loin (Lean Only, Trimmed to 1/8'' Fat) (1.5 lb)
- Onions - Raw (1.0 cup of chopped)
- Corn Starch (1.0 tbsp)
- Water (2.0 cup (8 fl oz))
- Tomato Paste (0.8 cup)
- Chili Powder (0.5 tbsp)
- Iodized Salt (0.75 tsp)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
- Elephant Garlic Cloves (1.0 tbsp)
- Red Wine Vinegar (3.0 tbsp)
- Paprika (0.5 tbsp)
- Oregano (1.0 tsp of ground)
- Thyme (1.0 tsp)
- Cinnamon (0.5 tsp)
- Cloves (Ground) (0.13 tsp)
If you're looking for a fast dinner, give this one a try. It's high in protein and will provide you with a number of critical nutrients.
- Begin by tossing the meat in a Ziplock bag along with the corn starch.
- Brown the meat on all sides and then place to the side.
- Heat the water over medium heat and then add remaining ingredients. Whisk together until sauce has formed and then add in the meat. Continue to simmer over low heat for 3 hours.
- During the final hour of cooking, add in the onions.
- Once finished, serve immediately.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving