Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened) (4.0 tbsp)
- Cottage Cheese (900.0 g)
- Eggs (6.0 egg)
- Gelatin Powder (Unsweetened) (50.0 g)
- Granulated Splenda (30.0 tsp)
- Vanilla Extract (1.5 tsp)
A chocolate cheesecake recipe that’s light and airy with a chocolaty punch. It’s good for chocolate lovers and for those whom for a moment would like to forget that they are on a diet.
- For this cheesecake recipe, we won’t be using our oven. Instead we will be using gelatine to bring our cheesecake mixture together. We will also use cottage cheese instead of cream cheese to make it appropriate for the Dukan diet. You can also use quark cheese.
- First step is to prepare all ingredients as indicated in the recipe above. Measure them as accurately as possible so you’ll come up with the same cheesecake as mine.
- Take your eggs and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- In addition to the ingredients above, prepare a cup of warm water. Dissolve your gelatine powder into the warm water. Do not use boiling water as this will weaken your gelatine. Just use lukewarm water.
- Pour your egg yolks in a mixing bowl. Add the sweetener, the cottage cheese, and the vanilla extract. Cream the mixture until all ingredients are well incorporated. You should come up with a smooth and creamy mixture. If you have an electric mixer, use the creamer attachment and not the wire whisk.
- Check that your gelatine is already cool. Once it has cooled down, add the gelatine into your cottage cheese mixture. Mix to make sure that the gelatine is scattered evenly across the batter.
In another bowl, beat your egg whites until soft peaks form. This will take about 5-10 mintues of continuous beating. Shorten the time by using the wire whisk attachment with your electric mixer.
- Take your egg white foam and fold this into your cottage cheese mixture. Make sure to work quickly and lightly so as not to lose the air created from beating the egg whites. Handle the mixture lightly and try not to drop or bang the bowl heavily so that it will remain fluffy.
- Take your round cake mould and pour your cream cheese mixture into it. Cover with a cling film on top and refrigerate the mixture overnight or until your cheesecake has hardened. Make sure that your refrigerator is cold enough so that the gelatine will properly set.
Slice into serving pieces, top with your favorite fruits or enjoy as it. This is a great dessert to cap every meal. Bon appetit!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving