Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Eggs (1.0 egg)
- Egg White (1.0 large)
- Oat Bran (0.125 cup)
- Wheat Bran (Crude) (15.0 g)
- Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (0.1875 cup)
- Baking Powder (Low Sodium) (1.0 tsp)
- Masa Corn Flour (Enriched) (15.0 g)
- Granulated Splenda (9.0 tsp)
This is a low fat chocolate cookie recipe that will surely satisfy your craving for chocolates and desserts. It’s crunchy on the outside but a bit chewy on the inside. It’s just how I like my cookies to be.
- Before anything else, preheat your oven to 180 C. Do this at the start so your oven will have enough time to achieve the temperature desired once you start baking. This is important so that are cookies will bake evenly.
- Prepare all ingredients as indicated in the recipe above. Try to measure them as accurately as possible because the ratio of the ingredients is very important in baking.
- Here’s a guide to help you further with the measurements, the oat bran is about 2 tablespoon, the wheat bran is 1 tablespoon, the non fat vanilla yogurt is about 3 tablespoon, and the corn flour is about 1 tablespoon.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all our dry ingredients – unsweetened cocoa powder (preferably dutch processed), oat bran, wheat bran, baking powder, corn flour, and splenda. Mix the ingredients lightly and then make a well at the center of the bowl.
- In another bowl, combine all your wet ingredients – egg, egg white, and vanilla yogurt. You may a teaspoon of vanilla extract as well. Use a wire whisk to mix the ingredients until well combined. Pour this mixture at the well created at the center of the wet ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients until you come up with a cookie batter.
- At this point, you may add nuts, raisins, or some chocolate chips as your diet allows. Just fold the ingredients into the cookie batter.
- Take out your cookie tray and line this with baking paper. Using a scoop or a spoon, lay out equal amounts of cookie dough into your baking tray.
- Make sure to leave enough space in between cookie rounds because the cookies will expand during baking. Bake the cookies in your preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until the cookies are done. The baking time will depend on how big and thick you plan to make your cookies.
Take them out of the oven and transfer to a wire rack to let them cool in room temperature. Once completely cooled, place in an air tight container until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving