Dukan Diet Recipes > Soups and drinks > Dukan Diet Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- Ice Cubes (8.0 piece)
- Skim Milk (1.75 cup)
- Granulated Splenda (3.0 tsp)
- Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (0.4 cup)
- Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened) (2.0 tbsp)
This chocolate milkshake is a chocolaty concoction perfect for a hot summer day. It’s so easy to prepare and very satisfying. What are you waiting for? Whip up one right now.
- You’ll need a blender to prepare this thirst quenching drink. If you do not have one, try to get crushed iced instead of iced cubes so you can just shake the ingredients and still come up with your very own milkshake.
- Measure your ingredients separately and set them aside. While you can follow the recipe to the letter, it would be best to adjust the measurements according to your taste. You may add or subtract the quantities according to your preference.
- In a blender, pour 1 and ¾ cups of skimmed milk, 3 teaspoon of sweetener (Splenda), about half a cup of fat free vanilla yogurt, and 2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Blend the mixture on high speed until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Taste the mixture. Adjust the taste according to your preference.
- Pour in the ice cubes and mix on high speed until all ice cubes are crushed completely. Alternately you may use crushed ice and just pulse the blender a few times to produce your milkshake.
- Pour in a serving glass and serve while it is still very cold! You may opt to sprinkle a few shaved chocolates on top for added taste and presentation.
- Note: While the recipe calls for using Splenda as sweetener, you may substitute this with the sweetener of your choice. Just make sure that your sweetener is in accordance with the diet that you’re following. Some other possible sweetener choices are Stevia , Agave nectar, and honey.
- As for the yogurt, you may also use plain yogurt. Just add a teaspoon of vanilla extract if you like the smell and taste of vanilla. You can also opt to use chocolate flavored non fat yogurt to intensify the taste of chocolate.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving