Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Options Belgian Choc Chocolate Powder Mix (1.0 sachet)
- Baking Powder (Low Sodium) (1.0 tsp)
- Masa Corn Flour (Enriched) (0.5 oz)
- Skim Milk (0.125 cup)
- Skim Milk Powder (Tablespoon)
- Granulated Splenda (6.0 tsp)
This recipe was made for chocolate lovers! It’s so easy and simple to make yet it offers that rich and creamy delectable taste of chocolate. It’s a wonderful dessert to cap any meal whether you’re on a diet or not.
- For this chocolate pudding recipe, we will be using our microwave instead of our regular oven. Prepare a microwave-safe container to place your pudding into. A round mould is ideal for presentation purposes.
- Measure each ingredient accurately before starting and set them aside. If you are not on a diet, you may replace the skim milk with full cream milk or double cream for a truly rich experience.
- In a mixing bowl, pour your powdered skim milk, corn flour, baking powder, and sweetener. Mix the ingredients to incorporate them with each other.
- Add the contents of one sachet of Options Belgian Choc Chocolate Powder mix to this mixture. Mix again.
- The Options Chocolate Powder Mix also comes in other flavors like Outrageous Orange, Wicket White, Tempting Toffee, Crackling Hazelnut, Ooh la la Vanilla, Go Bananas, and Mint Madness. You can try out all these flavors for variety. Personally I enjoy using the Belgian choc flavor for that rich chocolaty taste.
- Next step is to add you skim milk to your dry ingredients. Pour milk slowly while vigorously mixing with a fork or wire whisk. Mix until all dry ingredients are well incorporated into the dough. You should come up with a sticky dough texture.
- Transfer your chocolate pudding dough into the microwave-safe container where you plan to serve your dish. Make sure you pack the dough in and level the top out for better results.
- Set your microwave to high and bake this for 60 – 75 seconds. Be mindful not to overcook the pudding. Keep an eye on it.
Take it out of the microwave, top it with your favorite fruit, and serve.
- Tip: If you do not have Options Chocolate Powder mix, you may use any other chocolate powder drink mix as long as it’s low fat. You may also use a mixture of Dukan approved cocoa powder and skim milk powder instead.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving