Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Fat Free And Sugar Free Ice Cream Recipe
- Fat Free Milk (1.5 cup)
- Vanilla Extract (2.0 tsp)
- Stevia (12.0 packet)
- Stevia Extract in the Raw (12.0 packet)
- Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix (0.25 package)
- Activia Light Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (1.0 container)
- Fat Free Half & Half (32.0 tbsp)
Make a healthy summer treat and indulge with this homemade fat free and sugar free ice cream recipe.
- Use a mixer and combine the following ingredients: far free milk, stevia, and pudding. You may use stevia or splenda. For pudding you choose cheesecake or chocolate flavor if desired.
- Blend for about 1 to 2 minutes before adding the yogurt, half and half and vanilla. Mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the ice cream maker and turn it on. Leave it for about 15 minutes or so until you achieve that soft and creamy consistency.
- Tips: Serve it with sugar free hot fudge sauce on top, whipped cream, melted marshmallows, fruits and nuts, or even berries. You can use any flavors that you prefer.
- Facts: Did you know that It takes about an average of 50 licks to finish off a single scoop of ice cream?
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving