Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Hot Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Options Chocolate Powder Mix (1.0 serving)
- Baking Powder (Low Sodium) (1.0 tsp)
- Masa Corn Flour (Enriched) (0.5 oz)
- Skim Milk (1.0 cup)
- Skim milk powder (1.0 Tbspn)
- Granulated Splenda (6.0 tsp)
This hot chocolate pudding recipe is so easy and simple to make. It offers a creamy and rich taste of chocolate that will surely satisfy your craving for chocolates. It’s a delectable dessert that you would be proud to share with the rest of the family.
- Measure each ingredient accurately before starting and set them aside. If you are not on a diet, you may replace the skim milk with full cream milk or double cream for a richer experience.
- This hot chocolate pudding will be baked in a microwave. Please prepare a microwave-safe container to place your pudding into. Any kind of mould is acceptable because you can transfer the pudding into a serving glass when it’s time to serve the dessert for better presentation.
- In a bowl, mix the powdered skim milk, baking powder, sweetener, corn flour, and the contents of one sachet of Options Chocolate Powder Mix. Mix these lightly until all ingredients are well incorporated with each other.
- Try the Crackling Hazelnut, Wicket White, and Tempting Toffee flavors of the Options Chocolate Powder Mix for this pudding recipe. Each sachet is a unique flavour which results in a unique pudding experience every time. You may use other brands of Hot Chocolate powder mixes as well. Just take note of the calorie content before using them.
- Next, add the skimmed milk to your dry ingredients. Pour the milk slowly while continuously mixing the mixture until a dough-like batter is formed. Your dough will be sticky in texture.
- Transfer your chocolate pudding batter into the microwave-safe container. Set your microwave power to high and bake this for 65 – 70 seconds. Keep an eye on your pudding so that it won’t be over baked.
- Once done, take it out of the microwave and let cool a bit. At this point, you may transfer the hot chocolate pudding into a serving glass. Sprinkle on top with a little unsweetened cocoa powder or shaved chocolate for added flavour and better presentation.
- Serve and enjoy this awesome chocolate dessert!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving