Dukan Diet Recipes > Soups and drinks > Dukan Diet Iced Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Espresso Coffee (1.0 espresso cup (2 fl oz))
- Skim Milk (1.0 cup)
- Equal Sweeteners (Aspartame) Packets (4.0 tsp)
- Ice Cubes (16.0 piece)
While everyone enjoys their ice cream, have a sip of this Dukan-friendly Iced Coffee Frappuccino under the sunny sky.
- Pour the coffee, milk, and sweetener into a blender. Stir the ingredients and turn on the blender.
- Blend until the mixture becomes foamy. Turn off the blender and add-in the ice cubes and blend again until the ice cubes are crushed into small pieces.
- Stir well and pour into two tall glasses and serve.
- Tips: Top it off with a whip cream and a little dusting of cocoa, pop pop in a straw and you’re done!
- Facts: Iced coffee has become popular in most popular coffee drinks. The most common examples of these are iced latted and iced mocha.
- It is prepared by using a small quantity of espresso or black coffee which has been brewed, adding a sweetener and pouring it into an ice cold milk and blending it with some ice cubes.
- Coffee contains antioxidants that helps protect the body's cardiovascular system and may help reduce the risk of having diabetes and other heart diseases.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving