Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Oat Bran Muffin Recipe
- 100% Liquid Egg Whites (0.75 cup)
- Oat Bran (0.5 cup)
- 0% Greek Style Yogurt (0.5 cup)
- Granulated Splenda (60.0 tsp)
- Baking Powder (Low Sodium) (2.0 tsp)
If you want a high fiber muffin to start your day, look no further than to this Dunkan Oat Bran muffin recipe.
- First preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whip together the egg whites until they start to form stiff peaks.
- Mix the Splenda in, slowly adding any flavoring that you prefer (vanilla or maple extract for instance).
- Next combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix the yogurt into the egg mixture slowly as you add in the dry ingredients as well. Be careful not to rush this process however or you'll lose some of the fluffiness of the egg whites.
- Pour into muffin tins with non-stick spray or lined with paper cups and then place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving