Dukan Diet Recipes > Main dishes > Dukan Diet Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
- Cheesecake Cream Cheese (1.0 tbsp)
- Garlic Powder (1.0 tsp)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
- Organic Herb Mix (0.88 1/2 cups)
- Bacon (1.0 thin slice (yield after cooking))
- Chicken Breast (1.0 breast quarter)
Who said you can’t have cheese and bacon when you’re on a diet? This stuffed chicken breast recipe uses both! And yes, it’s still way low in calories and it’s deliciously good! Try it!
- Measure and prepare ingredients as indicated in the recipe above. You can have a quarter breast or one large chicken breast if you like. If you are preparing this dish for 2, just double the recipe ingredients.
- For this recipe, we will need to use our ovens. Preheat your oven to 200C before starting the rest of the procedure.
- For the mix herbs, I’ll start with a handful of Rosemary, Thyme, and Oregano. You can be inventive and try out different combinations of herbs and spices like Mint, Oregano, Tarragon, Parsley, Sage, Cloves, Cumin, Paprika, and Onions. This ensures a different experience every time you create this dish.
- In a small frying pan, put a tablespoon of water and lay your bacon on it. Put over medium heat and cook until bacon is brown and crunchy. Take your bacon out of the pan and break it into bits using your hands or a knife.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your cream cheese, bacon bits, salt, pepper, mix herbs, and garlic powder. Mix to combine ingredients. Taste the mixture and adjust the seasoning as necessary. Add more salt or pepper according to your preference.
- Place your chicken breast in a chopping board and slice along the center to create a pocket in the middle. The pocket is there to hold your cream cheese and herb mixture so be careful not to cut the chicken breast all the way through.
- Stuff your cream cheese and herb mixture into the pocket. Press both sides of the chicken breast lightly with your hands and secure the opening with a toothpick to prevent the stuffing from falling off.
- Wrap your chicken breast in aluminium foil. Bake this in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is done. You’ll know your chicken is done when the meat is white all throughout and no longer pink in color. Check the thickest part of the chicken to be sure.
- Serve immediately while your chicken is still hot and your cream cheese is still melting. Yummy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving