Dukan Diet Recipes > Desserts > Dukan Diet Vanilla Cream Cheese Cupcake Recipe
- Fat Free Cream Cheese (16.0 tbsp)
- Eggs (5.0 egg)
- Fat Free Sour Cream (16.0 tbsp)
- Sweeteners (Saccharin) (16.0 oz)
- Vanilla Extract (2.0 tsp)
This vanilla cream cheese cupcake is so good it can make you forget that you’re on a diet. This will definitely satisfy your cravings for sweet without piling on the calories. It’s best shared with friends!
- Before we start preparation and baking, preheat your oven to 170 C. It’s important to preheat your oven beforehand so that the temperature in the oven can normalize giving a constant temperature once you start baking already.
- Prepare your cupcake baking trays and line them with cupcake baking paper. You’ll need around 8 if you’re using a 3 oz. cupcake tray or around 16 if using a 2 oz. baking tray.
- In an electric mixer, place cream cheese and 1 cup of sweetener. Cream the mixture together. Don’t use a wire whisk as this will incorporate air into the mixture.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating continuously after each addition. Beat until eggs are well incorporated. Add the teaspoon of vanilla extract last. Mix well to spread to vanilla extract all throughout the cupcake batter.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to transfer cupcake batter into your cupcake tray. Fill each cupcake mould 3/4 of the way. It’s important to place the same amounts of batter in each cupcake mould so that our cupcakes will bake evenly and finish at the same time.
- Pop this in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. Baking time will depend on the size. You’ll know your cupcakes are done when it’s golden brown in color and when a cake tester inserted in the middle of a cupcake turns up clean.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and set them to cool on a wire whisk. Let cupcakes cool completely in room temperature.
- Meanwhile, let’s make our sour cream frosting! It’s the best part of this glorious dessert. In a mixing bowl, place one cup of sour cream and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Whisk mixture vigorously while slowly pouring one cup of sweetener into the mixture. This time use a wire whisk. Your mixture should puff up a little.
- Using a spatula, frost each cupcake adequately with our sour cream frosting. Pop our cupcakes with frosting back in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes to allow the frosting to set.
Once set, remove from the oven and let cool in room temperature. Serve with your favorite hot beverage and enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving