HCG Diet Recipes > Side dishes > Hcg Diet Hcg Diet Bbq Sauce Recipe
- Tomato Sauce (1.0 oz)
- Water (Bottled) (1.0 fl oz)
- Minced Onion (0.25 tsp)
- Red Wine Vinegar (0.16 tbsp)
- Liquid Smoke (0.25 tsp)
- Paprika (0.25 tsp)
- Chili Powder (0.25 tsp)
- Cinnamon (0.125 tsp)
- Cloves (Ground) (0.125 tsp)
- Season-All Seasoned Salt with Pepper (0.25 tsp)
Make your own homemade barbeque sauce that you can use for meat, poultry, fish, and many more. This is just a basic recipe on how to make one, try to add different seasonings, experiment and see what works for you.
- Get a small non-stick sauce pan, if you don’t have a non-stick sauce pan spray a little oil into the pan to prevent the mixture from sticking. Set the pan in medium heat.
- Mix all the ingredients into the saucepan: minced onions, cloves, cinnamon, chili powder, paprika, tomato sauce, water, liquid smoke, red wine vinegar or you may also use apple cider vinegar if you don’t have one.
- Stir all the ingredients until all the ingredients are well blended. Season it with salt and pepper. Stir it again and taste, re-season if needed.
- Re-adjust heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes. The good thing about making your own barbeque sauce is you can control the flavors and the ingredients you put and match your taste.
- Here are some of our tips for using barbeque sauces: First is to determine how much sauce you will need.
- Usually, one coat to maximum of 2 coats is enough. Don’t let the sauce overpower the flavors, the taste of the cooked meat and the smoke flavor that penetrates from the meat should come through.
- To avoid burning the sauce and making it gummy and sticky, apply it once the meat is ready. If you are cooking over indirect low heat about 225 degrees F add the sauce about 30 minutes when the meat is almost cooked through.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving