HCG Diet Recipes > Appetizers > Hcg Diet Beef Taco Recipe
- Beef (100g)
- Chili Powder (0.25 tsp)
- California Garlic Powder (0.25 tsp)
- California Onion Powder (0.25 tsp)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
- Lettuce Leaves (Large) (3-4)
- Cabbage Leaves, Large (alternative for lettuce) (1.0)
- Melba Toast (1.0 piece (3-3/4'' x 1-3/4'' x 1/8''))
Tacos are really hands-on—to eat and to prepare. To prepare tacos light and flavorful, just do this switch: Make use of fresh herbs and spices instead of sour cream and store-bought salsa (which are commonly high in sodium), and romaine lettuce rather than taco shells!
- Preheat a large saucepan over medium-low heat
- Combine the spices to beef and broil or brown in pan and remove excess fat.
- Lay lettuce leaves on a platter, then separate cooked meat into lettuce leaves.
- Divide melba toast into small pieces and spatter over beef. Roll and
eat like taco.
- If applying cabbage leaves, warm in microwave 15‐30 seconds
to relent for rolling. Serve immediately.
- Tip: When reheating, make sure to warm the beef mixture for 30 seconds to take out the fat that has turned into a paste.
- Health Benefits of Eating Beef
Beef is a very beneficial source of protein, supplying 64.1% of the everyday value of the nutrient, in exactly 4 ounces.
- It functions as a good source of vitamin B12 and B6 necessitated by the body to convert the likely harmful chemical amino acid to benign molecules.
- Diets high in vitamin B12-rich foods, but low in fat are linked with a cut down risk of colon cancer.
- It is a good reservoir of selenium and zinc. The selenium present in lean beef is required for the beneficial purpose of glutathione enzymes, an antioxidant that deoxidizes the grimness of inflammatory conditions like asthma and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is a good source of zinc, which is useful for keeping the damage to blood vessel walls, which can lead to atherosclerosis and is also necessitated for the proper performance of immune system.
- It is more known in Omega-3 fatty acids, which have been studied to lessen the risk of heart disease. It does not arouse total blood cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol levels as well.
- It is an awesome source of protein, zinc, and B-complex vitamins upon 3-ounce serving of lean beef. Protein aids in building a strong and muscular body, while zinc helps build a healthy immune system and heal wounds.
- It is field with phosphorous and iron. Phosphorous is required for strong teeth and bones and Iron helps carry oxygen in the blood, to all cells and muscles and prohibits fatigue.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving