HCG Diet Recipes > Side dishes > Hcg Diet Hcg Diet Sugar Free Ketchup Recipe
- Tomato Paste (3.0 oz)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (3.0 tbsp)
- Lemon Juice (0.5 oz)
- Celery Salt (0.25 tsp)
- Paprika (0.5 tsp)
- Mustard Powder (0.25 tsp)
- Onion Powder (0.25 tsp)
- Garlic Powder (0.25 tsp)
- Nutmeg (Ground) (0.5 tsp)
- Cloves (Ground) (0.5 tsp)
- Stevia (1.0 packet)
Make your own sugar free homemade ketchup perfect for your HCG diet!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar and lemon juice.
- Add in the spices; dissolve the spices using a spoon or a fork.
- Add-in the tomato paste and mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- Transfer it into a bottle or jar and refrigerate.
- To adjust the consistency you may increase of decrease the amount of lemon juice, vinegar, or water until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Use it as a condiment for french fries, chips, hamburgers, sandwiches and grilled or fried meat.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving