HCG Diet Recipes > Soups and drinks > Hcg Diet Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe
- Garlic (1.0 clove)
- Tomato, diced (1.0 cup)
- Organic Chicken broth (4.0 cups)
- Cumin (1.0 tbsp)
- Onion Powder (1.0 tbsp)
- Chili Powder (1.0 tbsp)
- Cayenne (optional) (2.0 tsp)
- Chicken (Cooked, shredded into bite-sized pieces) (1.0 lb)
- Cilantro (Coriander) (0.25 cup)
There's nothing like a satisfying bowl of chicken soup to beat the blues. This is one of the easiest and creamiest soups you can make on the fly. It has all the seasonings of the classic chicken soup without the hassle. Plenteous and satisfying, it will delight both adults and kids.
- In a medium stockpot preheat pot over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes until fragrant. Stir up until you see little foaming all over the garlic.
- Apply a bit of your broth to maintain garlic from clinging to the pot, if needed.
- Combine tomatoes, chicken broth, and onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne. Bring to a boil.
- Lessen heat to a simmer and bring the chicken
- Boil for 20 minutes. Fuss in cilantro, and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Money-saving tip: Make meals around low-cost, carbohydrate-rich items such as rice, pasta, bread, beans, and potatoes. With just a few bites, these starchy foods easily satisfy up the tummy and charge the body with pecks of energy. Become creative by dressing up pastas with a variety of sauces or by twisting rice and beans into hearty dishes.
- Health Benefits of Chicken soup
Stuffed Nose Relief
Dr. Stephen Rennard, MD, a researcher at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, searched the health benefits of chicken soup as of family beliefs. According to research Dr. Rennard executed on white blood cells, chicken soup can help cut down inflammation in nasal cells. The soup used by Dr. Rennard included chicken, carrots, onions, sweet potato and celery.
Chicken is a plenteous source of protein, which furnishes the amino acids your body needs to create muscle and other body tissues, such as skin and hair. Research from the October 2010 issue of "Nutrition Reviews," heightening intake of protein can support muscle growth by supplying amino acids that increase the synthesis of muscle.
Abdominal Fat Loss
Another benefit of the chicken in chicken soup is the possible decrease in fat, in particular of the abdomen. A research from the October 2009 issue of "Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases" ascertained that taking a diet high in protein-rich foods, such as chicken soup, can help you lose weight more rapidly and drop off more abdominal fat than traditional diets.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving