HCG Diet Recipes > Side dishes > Hcg Diet Hcg Diet Phase 1 Apple Chicken Salad Recipe
- Chicken (150.0 g)
- Celery - Raw (3.0 stalk small)
- 100% Lemon Juice (9.0 tsp)
- Cinnamon (0.02 oz)
- Nutmeg (Ground) (0.5 tsp)
- Sea Salt (0.5 dash)
For those of you whose all-time favorite is salad recipes, you should try this quick and easy version that can be prepared in the comfort of your own home.
- Prepare the chicken by cutting it into bite size pieces. Take note that the chicken has been pre-cooked.
- Wash the celery stalks and fresh apples. Then dice it into small cuts or bite size pieces, you can you use red or green apples or both.
- Get your salad bowl and mix the following ingredients: chicken, celery, and apple. Add some lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Give it a little toss using your fingertips or stir using a spoon to mix everything together. Taste and re-season if needed and serve.
- Tips: If you want to revive your limp celery you can do this by immersing it in ice water for 10 minutes. When making salad, always use fresh ingredients only.
- Fruits add color to your salad and they contain anti-oxidants that are good for the body! Lemon juice sometimes is used to prevent the apples from oxidizing or turning brown.
- Health Benefits of Apples:
Apples may help increase bone density because of the flavonoid found in it. It also helps cure asthma, protect brain cells to prevent having Alzheimer's disease, lower's bad cholesterol, prevent risk of having cancer and helps in weight loss.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving