HCG Diet Recipes > Side dishes > Hcg Diet Salad Dressing Recipe
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
- Onion Powder (1.0 tsp)
- Garlic (1.0 clove)
- Mrs. Dash Grilling Blends - Original Chicken Blend. (0.25 tsp)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1.0 tbsp)
- Tabasco Sauce (1.0 tsp)
When done right, salad dressing can be out-of-this-world delicious. Gotta try it to believe it? Here’s a tasteful salad dressing that can actually be a positive add-on to a salad. It not only conduces flavor; the oil can really bring out reasonably of the nutrients in the salad, peculiarly the fat-soluble vitamins and phytochemicals, to a bigger extent admission to your body!
- On a medium size bowl, add some apple cider vinegar. (A teaspoon of cider vinegar per day is said to lower blood pressure.)
- Take roughly of Mrs. DashGrilling Blends - Original Chicken Blend. (This has zero calorie so it is a plus for your diet.)
- Add more or less 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar then whisk some Mrs. DashGrilling Blends - Original Chicken Blend.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes. Wait until the garlic
and onion dried up and yields the dressing roughly texture.
- Sprinkle some extra fresh ground
pepper, or a single drop of Tabasco to taste.
- Salad Dressing History: Salad dressings has a long and colorful history, dating back to ancient times. The Babylonians applied oil and vinegar for dressing greens nearly 2,000 years ago. Surely, early Romans opted their grass and herb salads dressed with salt. Egyptians preferred a salad dressed with oil, vinegar and Oriental spices. Salads were favorites in the great courts of European Monarchs. Royal salad chefs often mixed as many as 35 ingredients in one tremendous salad bowl, including such exotic "greens" as rose petals, marigolds, nasturtiums, and violets. There are different salad dressings that were created in history: Green Goddess dressing, Russian dressing, and Thousand Island dressing.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving