Dukan Diet Recipes > Soups and drinks > Dukan Diet Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Cocoa Powder Mix (1.0 oz)
- Skim Milk (1.0 cup)
- Vanilla Extract (1.0 tsp)
- Splenda with Fiber (1.0 packet)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
A chocolate drink to cuddle up with at cold days or on rainy nights. This is very easy to prepare and perfectly suits your all time favorite cocoa drink.
- Mix cocoa powder, splenda, and a dash of salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Boil a 1/3 cup of water in a pan.
- Add the cocoa mixture with hot water in a pan and bring to a gentle boil, stir repeatedly. Reduce to low heat.
- Combine the milk with the mixture on medium heat until mixture is hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Tips: You can mix your cocoa to these ingredients that will blend well with your hot cocoa.
Coconut Milk can be a good substitute for some of the milk by adding ¼ cup of coconut milk. This not only gives good flavor but also ample amount of nutrients from the coco milk.
Caramel is commonly use a blending mixture when it comes to hot beverages. Add a spoon of caramel in your hot cocoa, stir well, and sip.
You can add espresso or coffee on your hot cocoa by adding a tablespoon of fresh brewed coffee or any instant mix.
Do not microwave when you are using cocoa mixture with milk. Milk easily get spoiled having this short cut will not lead to a spectacular cup of cocoa.
If the cocoa mixture in the pan is light-colored mix, then you have to add great reasonable amount of cocoa powder to thicken the color. This will add appeal and taste to your hot cocoa.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving