Weight Watchers Recipes > Appetizers > Weight Watchers Hot Spinach Dip Recipe
- Spinach - Raw (1.0 cup)
- Light Sour Cream (1.0 tbsp)
- Light Mayonnaise (1.0 tbsp)
- Parmigiano Reggiano (1.0 tbsp)
- Scallions or Spring Onions (1.0 oz)
- Garlic (1.0 clove)
- Mozzarella Cheese (1.0 cheese curd)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
Here's a sizzling delightful dip for everyone! Delicious plus nutritious too!
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let the cheese melt and serve right away.
- Share and enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving