LeanGains Recipes > Desserts > Leangains Sweet Potato Cheesecake Recipe
- Sweet Potato (Mashed, Canned) (200.0 g)
- Carrots - Cooked (1.0 cup)
- Light Cream Cheese (10.0 tbsp)
- Eggs (3.0 egg)
- Whole Grain Wheat Flour (0.25 cup)
- Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Pudding Mix (0.25 package)
- Vanilla Extract (1.0 tsp)
- Cinnamon (1.0 tsp)
- Baking Powder (Low Sodium) (1.0 tsp)
- Sour Cream (1.0 oz)
- Red and White Currants (50.0 g)
- Raisins (1.0 miniature box)
If you're looking for a lighter cheesecake that's high on taste but low on carbs, this is the cheesecake for you. It's fast and easy to prepare, so you'll have a dessert in no time.
- Boil the carrots and sweet potatoes and once finished cooking, mash them until they're lumpy.
- In a blender, beat the sour cream and cream cheese together until well mixed.
- Heat this mixture, adding spices, pudding mix, and flour. Cool and then add the eggs, beating until well blended.
- Pour into a cheesecake pan and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees. C.
- To prepare the topping, beat all ingredients together and then smooth over cheesecake.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving