LeanGains Recipes > Main dishes > Leangains Low Carb Pizza Recipe
- Cauliflower - Cooked (1.5 cup (1'' pieces))
- Eggs (1.0 egg)
- Oregano (1.0 tsp of ground)
- Basil (Dried) (1.0 tsp of leaves)
- Garlic (0.5 clove)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (0.5 cup)
- Tomato Paste (4.0 tbsp)
- Cheddar or Colby Cheese (Lowfat) (1.0 cup shredded)
Craving pizza but don't want to destroy your diet? Check out this recipe instead.
- Begin by mashing cauliflower in a bowl.
- Next, add the egg, 1/2 the Mozzarella cheese, and the spices.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a skillet and add this to it, pressing to form pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 300 degrees F or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and then cover with tomato paste, remaining cheese, and any vegetables that you'd like (not called for in the ingredient list - use whatever you prefer).
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving