LeanGains Recipes > Desserts > Leangains Mad Protein Choco-cake Recipe
- Shredded Carrots (2.5 cup)
- 100% Premium Chocolate Whey Protein (1.0 scoop)
- Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened) (4.0 tbsp)
- Extra Dark Chocolate 85% Cocoa (2.0 squares)
- Egg White (3.0 large)
- Eggs (1.0 egg)
- 0% Greek Style Yogurt (1.0 cup)
- Baking Soda (1.0 tsp)
- Sweeteners (Saccharin) (2.0 serving 1 packet)
If you're craving chocolate but don't want all the fat and calories, this recipe will fit the bill perfectly!
- Whisk together the egg whites and yolk in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a small pot, melt the chocolate over medium heat. Add in the cocoa and yogurt.
- Remove from eat and stir in the carrots, whey, baking soda, and sweetener. Add the egg mixture.
- Pour into a non-stick baking pan and bake for 40 minutes at 160 degrees C.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving