Medifast Recipes > Appetizers > Medifast Bread Recipe
- Scrambled Eggs (1.0 packet)
- Cream of Broccoli Soup (1.0 packet)
- Baking Powder (Low Sodium) (0.5 tsp)
- Onion Powder (0.25 tbsp)
- Garlic Powder (1.0 tsp)
- Ground Flax Seed (1.0 tbsp)
- Water (0.25 cup (8 fl oz))
This low carb variety of bread is perfect for those following the Medifast diet plan.
- Begin by mixing all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Next, divide into two rounds and place on a lightly greased or non-stick baking sheet.
- Even out the tops with slightly moistened fingers and then place in the oven for five minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Turn the oven to broil and then watch as the top browns.
- Remove from the oven to let cool on a wire rack.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving