Medifast Recipes > Desserts > Medifast Brownie Recipe
- Chocolate Pudding (2.0 packet)
- Hot Cocoa (2.0 packet)
- French Vanilla Sugar Free Syrup (2.0 tbsp)
- Caramel Sugar Free Syrup (2.0 tbsp)
- Peanut Butter (4.0 tbsp)
- Skim Milk (0.5 cup)
This Medifast brownie is sure to kick any chocolate craving to the curb in a hurry!
- Place all the ingredients together in a medium saucepan and heat over medium. Continue to heat through until the peanut butter has melted and the batter has slightly thickened.
- Pour the batter (which will closely resemble that of a dough) into an air-tight container and place in the fridge for at least 8 hours, or overnight. Make sure it's sealed tightly.
- Once the time is up, cut into individual serving sizes and serve.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving