Medifast Recipes > Appetizers > Medifast Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
- Cauliflower - Cooked (1.0 cup (1'' pieces))
- Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (0.125 cup)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (0.125 cup)
- Egg White (2.0 large)
- Tomato Paste (0.5 cup)
- Cheddar or Colby Cheese (Lowfat) (2.0 oz)
Want a lower calorie version of your favorite pizza? Give this a try.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine the cauliflower along with the mozzarella cheese.
- Add in the egg whites and ricotta cheese and once fully blended press into a cookie sheet to form pizza crush.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and then flip over and bake for another 10.
- Remove from the oven and spread with tomato paste.
- Top with cheddar cheese and then place back in the oven under broil settings for 2-4 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove and allow to cool for a minute before cutting and serving.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving