Medifast Recipes > Soups and drinks > Medifast Chicken Soup Recipe
- Chicken Breast (5.0 oz raw)
- 100% Natural Diced Tomatoes (0.5 cup)
- Chicken Bouillon Cubes (1.0 cube)
- Water (1.0 cup (8 fl oz))
- Green Peppers - Raw (0.25 cup of chopped)
- Onions - Raw (1.0 tbsp chopped)
- Garlic (1.0 clove)
- Chili Powder (0.5 tsp)
- Ground Cumin (0.25 tsp)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
This lively bowl of chicken soup will be a great choice for when you need a lunch on the go.
- Bake the chicken to your preference and then cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a large pot, combine the water, bouillion cube, diced tomatoes, onion, green pepper, and garlic. Bring to a boil and then add chicken. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining spices and simmer for 2-3 more minutes before serving.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving