Medifast Recipes > Main dishes > Medifast Chicken Strips Recipe
- Chicken Breasts (1.0 chicken breast)
- Garden Vegetable Crackers (1.0 packet)
- Calorie Free Balsamic Vinaigrette (2.0 tbsp)
Dish up these baked treats for tonight’s dinner.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a baking sheet, spray Pam or any other non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a food processor, place a packet of snack crackers and grind them into very fine crumbs. (If a food processor is unavailable you can place the crackers in a resealable plastic bag and pound the crackers using a rolling pin, small can, jar or bottle to crush the crackers.)
- Cut the chicken breast into strips at least an inch or so.
- To coat the chicken, dip it very lightly in the salad dressing. Make sure to drain excess liquid because we just want a very light coat to allow the chicken to be slightly wet so the cracker crumbs can stick to them.
- Take a chicken strip, roll it in the crushed crackers until fully coated. Repeat step for each chicken strip.
- Assemble coated chicken on prepared baking tray.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Tips to prepare the chicken: If you don’t want your hands on a raw chicken you can try this shake-in-bag trick: Place the chicken straight into a resealable bag containing the salad dressing. Shake the bag well and make sure everything gets coated evenly inside the bag. Then take the chicken strips out of the bag and dip them in crushed crackers. Proceed with Step 7 once all chicken strips have been coated.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving