Medifast Recipes > Main dishes > Medifast Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
- Olive Oil (1.0 tsp)
- Soy Sauce (Shoyu) (Low Sodium) (2.0 tsp)
- Onion Powder (0.5 tsp)
- Garlic Powder (0.125 tsp)
- Ground Ginger (0.25 tsp)
- Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breast (2.0 cutlet)
Craving for Japanese food? Make your own tender chicken teriyaki with these simple and easy steps!
- Combine olive oil, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground ginger to make a marinade. Add the chicken into the marinade.
- Cover the chicken with the marinade with spices and leave at least 4 hours. It is much better if left overnight so that all the flavors will be fully concentrated into the chicken breast.
- This will also help the chicken to tenderize and keep it moist. Coat the grill gates with olive oil and grill the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes flip it over to grill the other side for another 4 to 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked perfectly.
- You can serve it with green veggies on the side like lettuce or steamed veggies like broccoli, carrots or spring beans with a sprinkle of sesame seeds on top of the chicken to make it extra special!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving