Medifast Recipes > Main dishes > Medifast Chili Recipe
- Homestyle Chili (1.0 packet)
- Mushrooms - Raw (0.5 cup of pieces or slices)
- Olive Oil (1.0 tsp)
- Original Creole Seasoning (0.25 tsp)
- Salsa (2.0 tbsp)
If you need a warm meal to sooth your hunger, give this Medifast chili recipe a try.
- In a Ziplock bag, place the mushrooms, Creole seasoning, and oil inside, close, and then shake to distribute the seasoning to the mushrooms.
- Steam the bag for about 2 minutes to cook the mushrooms and fully absorb the flavors of the spices.
- Add the mushroom mixture to the salsa and then add to chili. Place in the microwave for one minute and then serve immediately.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving