Medifast Recipes > Main dishes > Medifast Crisp Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe
- Eggs (4.0 large egg)
- Pork Chops (Boneless) (16.0 large)
- Time Savor Gourmet Rosemary Versatility (4.0 tsp of seasoning)
- Vegetable or Soy Protein (2.0 cup texturized)
- Time Savor Gourmet Garlic Gusto (1-2 tbsp seasoning)
- Sea Salt (4.0 dash)
- Tricolore Peppercorns (4.0 tsp)
- Time Savor Gourmet Roasted Garlic Oil (4.0 to 2 tbsp)
Pork Chops is a recipe that most of us would love to cook and enjoy with our friends and family! But if you’re on a diet and you’re counting calories in every food that you eat, you might avoid eating food like this. So, here’s a recipe that can give you a happy tummy and a healthy body!
- Start by preparing your oven. Preheat it to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
(Make sure you have pork chops with about 1 inch thick for each piece before proceeding in this step.) Get your pork chops and cover each piece in a plastic or you can put each pork chop in a zipper style bag. Pound each chop until its thickness is 3/8 inches. Do this for the remaining pork chops. When done, set them aside.
- Next, prepare your food processor. Then the following ingredients - add 1 teaspoon of Time Savor Gourmet Rosemary Versatility seasoning, ½ cup of texturized vegetable or soy protein, 1 tablespoon of Time Savor Gourmet Garlic Gusto Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Blend on high for about 1 to 2 minutes. You can stop your food processor when you reach a medium fine texture consistency. From the processor, place your mixture into a flat plate.
- Prepare your egg mixture for this step. Get your pork chops, and dip each of them in the egg mixture. Be sure to coat on both sides of the pork chops. Put the pork coated with egg mixture on a plate.
- Then get the mixture done by using your food processor. Put the pork chops on the plate with mixture. Coat them completely making sure that both sides are coated. Repeat this with the remaining pork chops.
- When you’re done coating your pork chops with egg mixture and the seasoning mixture, you can now start cooking them. Use a large, oven safe skillet and add oil on it.
Heat it over high flame until its almost smoking. Then put the pork chops and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- When you’re done with the previous step, remove the skillet from the heat and transfer it in the oven. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the pork is completely cooked.
Make sure you do not overcook your pork chops.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, once your pork chops are thoroughly cooked, remove the skillet from the oven and transfer your pork in a serving plate.
- TIP: Cauliflower Puree will perfectly match as a side dish for this Crisp Rosemary Pork Chops recipe. You can prepare the puree that you want while waiting for your pork to be completely cooked in the oven.
- Facts about Pork Chops:
Pork Chops provides a variety of vitamins and minerals which play a central role in all of the body’s cellular and metabolic functions. They are high specifically in zinc, phosphorous, selenium, and B-vitamins. Zinc promotes normal cellular growth, immune system function and helps in healing wounds. Phosphorus helps in building teeth and bones. Selenium is necessary for our body to help form antioxidants that protect our cells from damaging agents. Lastly, B-Vitamins are essentially responsible for converting carbohydrates into usable energy.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving