Medifast Recipes > Appetizers > Medifast Mexican Burrito Recipe
- Lean Ground Beef 93/7 (2.5 oz)
- Light Queso Fresco and Chipotle Laughing Cow Cheese (1.0 wedge)
- Diced Tomatoes (0.25 cup)
- Egg Beaters - Original (0.25 cup)
- Salsa (1.0 tbsp)
Craving for Mexican dish? Try this low calorie Mexican burrito that you will satisfy your cravings.
- Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the cooked ground beef into the tomatoes, cheese, and taco seasoning in a pan set over medium high heat and stir.
- When all the ingredients blend together and heated enough, turn of the heat and set aside. To make the wrap for our burrito, use a non-stick skillet and add the egg beaters.
- Twirl the pan around, this helps to spread egg beater into the pan evenly, forming a perfect shape for our burrito wrap. If you don’t have a non-stick skillet, coat the pan with a little oil to prevent the egg from sticking.
- Flip it to the other side when it’s cooked and then transfer it on a plate. Add the ground beef into the wrap and roll it to form a burrito.
- You can either lay it on top of the salsa or put the salsa on top of the burrito, any which way you choose. You can add some chopped jalapenos too to add that extra kick! Serve and enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving