Nutrisystem Recipes > Side dishes > Nutrisystem Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Breast (1.0 patty)
- Celery - Raw (1.0 stalk of medium (7-1/2'' - 8'' long))
- Fat Free Ranch Dressing (0.34 tbsp)
- Fat Free Mayonnaise (0.33 tbsp)
- Crumbled Bacon Bits (0.33 tbsp)
This is a light and refreshing salad that tastes like summer. It’s bright and colorful with a bite and a crunch. Best of all it’s perfect for your diet!
- Prepare and measure all ingredients as indicated in the recipe above.
- Take your Nutrisystem Grilled Chicken Breast and dice them into bite-size pieces. You may also shred them into strips if you prefer your salad that way.
- Alternatively you may use any boneless and skinless grilled chicken breast if you’re not using the Nutrisystem pack. Just make sure it is compliant with the diet that you are following.
- Take a stalk of celery and dice them as well. Dice them about half the size of your chicken breast cubes.
- Aside from celery, you may mix and match your salad and add other ingredients like diced fresh apples, some iceberg lettuce leaves, and even chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Celery is a great ingredient for weight loss diets because it provides very low calories while providing loads of dietary fiber. It also adds a lovely crunch to your salad’s texture. And tastewise, it provides that lovely peppery aroma and taste.
- Adding cherry tomatoes not only adds color to the dish but it also adds that lovely freshness from the tomatoes and that burst of sweet and sour taste that goes perfectly with any mayonnaise-based salad dressing.
- Bring out a small salad bowl, and pour all ingredients into the bowl. Start with your diced chicken, diced celery, a teaspoon of fat-free ranch salad dressing, a teaspoon of fat-free mayonnaise, and half a teaspoon of bacon bits.
- Mix and combine all the ingredients in the bowl to spread out your salad dressing. Make sure the ingredients are coated evenly with the dressing.
- Sprinkle the remaining half a teaspoon of bacon bits on top of your salad.
- You may chill your salad in the fridge or you can serve it immediately.
- The opportunities are endless for this salad. You may enjoy it with a small roll, or together with some mixed greens, or you may stuff it inside a tomato.
- Use your imagination to come up with a creative and appetizing dish every time.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving