Nutrisystem Recipes > Main dishes > Nutrisystem Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Breast (1.0 patty)
- Lettuce - Raw (0.25 cup of shredded or chopped)
- Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce (0.66 tbsp)
- Fat Free Blue Cheese Dressing (1.0 tbsp)
- 100% Whole Grain Whole Wheat Tortilla Wraps (1.0 tortilla)
This is a flavorful chicken recipe that’s perfect for Buffalo wings lovers. Every bite is packed with that sour and spicy buffalo wing sauce that we all love. Combined with a blue cheese dressing, each bite is so rich and creamy that you wouldn’t think it’s diet-friendly at all.
- Measure and prepare all ingredients beforehand as indicated in the recipe above.
- Take your Nutrisystem Grilled Chicken Breast patty and shred them into bite-size pieces.
- Alternatively you may use any boneless and skinless grilled chicken breast if you’re not using the Nutrisystem pack. Just make sure it is compliant with the diet that you are following.
- Roughly chop your lettuce into strips just like how you see them in tacos.
- Take out your non stick sauté pan place this over medium heat. Lightly coat this with cooking oil. Remove excess oil by wiping your pan with a kitchen towel.
- You may also use a cooking spray to coat your sauté pan.
- Heat your shredded chicken breast in your sauté pan until they are slightly browned.
- Add two teaspoon of Buffalo wings sauce into the pan. Stir lightly to coat chicken breast with the sauce. Remove the pan from heat. Set aside.
- Take your whole wheat low-carb tortilla and heat this in the microwave or over the stove top. Just follow the instructions in the packaging.
- Lay your tortilla in a serving plate. Spread a tablespoon of fat free blue cheese dressing covering the surface of your tortilla.
- Sprinkle your chopped lettuce on top followed by your shredded chicken breasts with buffalo wings sauce.
- Wrap your tortilla like a burrito. Your dish is ready.
- Serve and enjoy while still warm.
- For your Buffalo wings sauce, you may use store-bought sauces or you can create your own sauce. There are a lot of recipes in the internet for a great Buffalo wing sauce. The best ones are the ones with Louisiana hot sauce, butter, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and white vinegar.
- As for store bought sauces, I personally prefer Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- To add variety to the dish, you may also add half a cup of diced tomatoes. The tomatoes will add that burst of freshness to every bite and that lovely sweet and sour flavor from ripe tomatoes. Furthermore, tomatoes are a natural source of MSG which the Japanese refer to as the source of that lovely “umami” flavor.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving