Nutrisystem Recipes > Main dishes > Nutrisystem Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- Fettuccini Alfredo (Nutrisystem) (1.0 Package)
- Broccoli Florets (0.5 cup)
- Chicken Breast (1.0 oz raw)
- Original Seasoning Blend (1.0 tsp)
- Dry Grated Parmesan Cheese (0.33 tbsp)
The rich and creamy Alfredo sauce makes this dish a great comfort dish. The addition of parmesan cheese lends an authentic Italian flavor while the broccoli florets adds color and nutrition to this lovely dish.
- Prepare and measure all ingredients as indicated in the recipe above.
- Take your chicken breast and cook it according to your preference. You may steam, grill, or fry them. After cooking, dice them into bite-size pieces.
- Take your broccoli and cut off the hard part of the stems. Use only the upper portion with the florets. Steam the broccoli until they are soft. This will take aboute 3 to 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, you may just blanch your broccoli in boiling water. Dip your broccoli for about a minute or two in boiling water. Take them out right after. Shocking the vegetable this way will allow it to retain it’s dark green color while maintaining it’s luster and freshness.
- Broccoli actually belongs to the cabbage family. And it’s the plant’s flower that is used as a vegetable. It is high in vitamin C and dietary fiber. They reportedly also contain nutrients with anti-cancer properties. It’s definitely good for our health.
- Take your Nutrisystem Fettuccini Alfredo pack and prepare this according to package directions.
- Preparing the Fettuccini Alfredo the conventional way involves partially removing the cover halfway and adding boiling water to the contents up to the water line in the pack.
- Let the contents stand for about 7 to 8 minutes. After which, stir the contents to mix the ingredients.
- Once you’ve reheated the Fettuccini Alfredo pack, pour this in a serving plate with your broccoli, diced chicken breasts, and a teaspoon of Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Mix the ingredients to incorporate them properly with each other.
- Lastly, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy while the dish is warm!
- This is a great tasting dish that’s easy to prepare. It’s great for all pasta lovers out there.
- To spice up your dish, you can try adding button mushrooms, bell peppers, and other vegetables that suit your taste.
- I personally like adding button mushrooms and red bell peppers on certain occasions. The red bell peppers not only add a peppery taste but it also makes the dish bright and appetizing to eat. While the mushrooms just adds to the creaminess and sweetness of the Alfredo sauce.
- If you don’t have chicken breast available, you can use the Nutrisystem Chicken Alfredo pack instead to create this dish. The Chicken Alfredo pack already comes with bite-size chicken pieces.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving