Nutrisystem Recipes > Soups and drinks > Nutrisystem Chocolate Protein Shake Recipe
- crushed ice (1.0 Cup ( 8oz.))
- Nutrisystem Creamy Chocolate Shake Mix (15.0 g)
- Water (0.75 cup (8 fl oz))
A chocolate protein shake great for those who can't forego a meal without taking their sweets afterwards. This will surely satisfy your craving for it.
- Have your blender or shaker ready with the rest of the ingredients. If you don't have crushed ice, you can use 1 cup of ice cubes instead. Using crushed ice however will speed up preparation time. Easier for people who are always on the go.
- Pour water into blender together with 1 pack of Nutrisystem Creamy Chocolate Shake mix. Do not add the ice at this point.
- Start blending the mixture for 30 seconds. Check that the powder is more or less dissolved. Tip: use lukewarm water for better results.
- Once the mixture is well incorporated, add the crushed ice (or ice cubes, if you don't have crushed ice) in the mixture.
- Start blender and mix vigorously until ice cubes are crushed into fine bits.
- Pour into shake glass, top with a little crushed chocolate, and enjoy your drink.
- Additional Tip: If you don't mind the additional calories, for a truly creamy experience use 3/4 cup of milk instead of water to this amazingly delicious milk shake.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving