17 Day Diet Recipes > Main dishes > 17 Day Diet Pork Chops And Apples Recipe
- Boneless Pork Chops (4.0 lean)
- Cinnamon (0.5 tsp)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
- California Onion Powder (0.25 tsp)
- Olive Oil (1.0 tsp)
- Granny Smith Apple Chips (1.0 serving)
- Unsweetened Pineapple Juice Concentrate (2.0 tbsp)
- Water (1.0 cup (8 fl oz))
Sweeten your day with this nutritious and healthy dish. Tender pork chops that go well with apples, definitely a flavorful meal!
- Mix the spices and massage on to pork chops evenly. Allow the flavor to sit in the pork for 10 minutes.
- Turn pork chops until mixture is spread on every side.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with olive oil then add the pork chops.
- Brown the pork chops each side for 3-4 minutes, then add the apple juice and water.
- Reduce heat, cover, and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the sliced apples.
- Add the apples, cover, and let it cooked for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove the pork and apples from the pan and let the juices heated over medium high heat. Keep stirring until sauce slightly reduces.
- Pour the sauce over the pork and apples.
- Share and enjoy!
- Tips: When broiling pork chops, make sure to preheat the broiler about 10 minutes and put the meat in a room temperature. When done, you can push it back to the broiler pan.
When you pan-fried a pork chop, make sure your pan is too hot and you seasoned your meat well. If the meat seems dry, try adding a broth or water and stir until the liquid nearly evaporated.
When grilling pork chops, it is recommended to rub it with olive oil before grilling. Do not use sauce to rub while grilling, instead use it as a dip after the meat was done to grill.
Add dry spices to the meat for flavorings like paprika, garlic, meat tenderizer and a little crushed cumin seed. This helps to bring out the flavors from the pork chops.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving