Medifast Recipes > Main dishes > Medifast Pork Roast Recipe
- Pork Loin (Tenderloin) (5.0 oz)
- Rosemary (2.0 tsp)
- Thyme (2.0 tsp)
- Minced Garlic (0.5 tsp)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Ground Pepper (1.0 dash)
- Olive Oil (1.0 tbsp)
- Asparagus - Raw (10.0 spear tip)
This is one of the best ways to cook pork offering low fat and low carbs, great in taste and flavor for your Medifast diet.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix together herbs and spices on a small saucer.
- Brush pork with oil and rub in spices. Let marinade mixture sit for an hour.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a roasting pan.
- Top asparagus with pork and roast in oven for 1 hour.
- Let pork stand in pan 10 minutes before carving into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Afterwards, arrange pork slices over vegetables on a serving platter.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving