Weight Watchers Recipes > Main dishes > Weight Watchers Roasted Beef Brisket Recipe
- Onion (0.5 cup)
- Garlic (1.0 clove)
- Baby Carrots - Raw (1.0 medium)
- Mushrooms - Raw (1.0 cup of pieces or slices)
- Beef Brisket (Whole, Lean Only) (4.0 oz)
- Crushed Tomatoes (Canned) (100.0 g)
- Paprika (1.0 tsp)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
- Crushed Red Pepper (1.0 packet)
- Lemon Juice (1.0 oz)
- Sugar (1.0 tsp)
A delicious treat for everyone who wants to indulge and enjoy without having to worry about the calories you take.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Layer onion slices and garlic on bottom of a nonstick roasting pan, with carrots and mushrooms on top. Place beef on top of the vegetables.
- Combine tomatoes, paprika, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour tomato mixture over brisket and vegetables then cover with aluminum foil. Roast for 2 hours and then remove from oven then baste meat with pan juices.
- Return brisket to oven and roast for about 1 hour more, uncovered, basting every 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing into 1/4-inch-thick pieces.
- Serve meat and vegetables with sauce spooned over top.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving