Dukan Diet Recipes > Main dishes > Dukan Diet Salmon Recipe
- Original Salmon Fillets (1.0 piece)
- Lemons (Without Peel) (1.0 fruit (2-1/8'' dia))
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
This is a very tasty and healthy recipe that can be done in 6 simple steps.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut pieces of aluminum foil that will serve as wrapper for a couple of fillets. Make sure the foil is wide enough to cover the fillets.
- On the foil for each fillet, place two slices of lemon.
- On top of two lemon slices, put salmon fillet.
- Season each salmon fillet by sprinkling ground black pepper.
- Wrap each fillet with lemons in the aluminum foil. Seal the foil properly to keep in the heat and moisture; this will help the fish to stay tasty.
- Place the foil wrapped fillets in a glass dish. Put it on the oven and bake until cooked.
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving