Weight Watchers Recipes > Appetizers > Weight Watchers Skinny Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Artichoke Hearts (2.0 pieces)
- Shallots (1.0 tbsp of chopped)
- 0% Fat All Natural Greek Yogurt - Plain (1.0 container)
- Light Mayonnaise (1.0 tbsp)
- Parmigiano Reggiano (1.0 tbsp)
- Mozzarella Cheese (1.0 cheese curd)
- Salt (1.0 dash)
- Black Pepper (1.0 dash)
- Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs (0.25 cup)
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray (0.333333333333333 second spray)
Here's an appetizing dip that is good for your health and delicious too!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop the artichoke hearts with the shallots in a small food processor.
- In a small bowl, mix artichokes, yogurt, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, mozzarella, salt and pepper.
- Place in an oven-proof dish, top with breadcrumbs then lightly spray the crumbs with olive oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin and Save this Recipe when you're ready!
Nutritional Information for 1 Serving